Charges have been laid against a Dawson Creek man after a crime spree in Prince George last December
35-year-old James Alan Webb is facing 26 charges:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000 (3 counts)
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle (2 counts)
- Fail to Stop for Police (2 counts)
- Willfully Resist or Obstruct a Peace Officer (3 counts)
- Assaulting a Peace Officer with a Weapon (2 counts)
- Possession of a Weapon Dangerous to the Public Peace (4 counts)
- Driving While Disqualified (5 counts)
- Fail to Comply with Probation (5 counts)
Police say most of these crimes occurred last December 7th in Prince George.
Webb is currently in custody and police say he’s well-known to them.
During his arrest, police recovered a red and white Polaris RZR UTV.
Prince George RCMP believes it was stolen, and ask owners of such UTVs to check on theirs.