Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'AGPressGraph\manipulator' does not have a method 'httpsCanonicalURL' in /home/cfnrfm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Latest Headlines
Home / 2018 / Prince Rupert area First Nations will have 10 percent stake following sale of Ridley Terminals
Prince Rupert area First Nations will have 10 percent stake following sale of Ridley Terminals
CFNR Logo

Prince Rupert area First Nations will have 10 percent stake following sale of Ridley Terminals

Two Prince Rupert area First Nations will soon be the owners of a 10 percent stake in Ridley Terminals.

During a statement today, the Federal government announced the launch of the sales process for the Terminal.

A 90 percent stake will be up for purchase, while the remaining 10 percent stake will be split between the Lax Kw’alaams band and the Metlakatla First Nation.

According to the Canada Development Investment Corporation, they are looking for a buyer who will operate the terminal in a long-term, sustainable way.

About Jeff Blagden

News Reporter/ Anchor. Originally from Hamilton, Ontario, Jeff has a background in sports journalism, and radio hosting. He comes most recently from his post as a morning show host in Chetwynd.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: