Prince George RCMP are crediting a naloxone kit for reversing an overdose.
Police went to a residence this morning and found a 28-year-old man not breathing in a shed on the property.
The officer realized the victim was going through an overdose from a opioid and used a naloxone kit that almost immediately revived him.
The man was then transported to hospital and is expected to recover.
The overdose comes after Northern Health warned of a spike of overdoses in Prince George where they had 12 in a three day period last month.