Win a VIP package for 2 to the Skookum Music Festival!
Skookum Music Festival, Stanley Park
September 7th-9th, 2018
Skookum Music Festival is a weekend that blends an eclectic mix of contemporary music, food and art!
Headlining acts include The Killers and Florence and the Machine! Other acts include: Metric, Arkells, Greta Von Fleet, Snotty Nose Rez Kids, Blue Rodeo, Buffy Saint-Marie, X Ambassadors, Chromeo, Mob Bounce, Crystal Shawanda, Barney Bentall, Matt Mays, and more!
Alongside the music there will be live art and multimedia installations, food trucks and dishes from some of Vancouver’s most notable chefs and restaurateurs and tasting areas from featuring premium BC Wines, local distilleries and craft breweries!
From August 1st-24th, CFNR listeners will have the chance to enter to win a VIP grand prize package for 2!
Grand prize package includes:
- Round trip airfare for two courtesy of Central Mountain Air
- 4 night hotel stay
- VIP weekend Skookum Music Festival passes (2)
How to enter:
- Starting August 1st, go to a participating merchant to pick up your CFNR VIP Status Card and register it here on cfnrfm.ca. Starting August 8th, announcers will be calling numbers out on the air. If the number on your card corresponds to what the announcers calls out, you’ll have 9 minutes to call in to the studio 1-866-697-2367. The first 3 callers who call in with those numbers on their card will be entered into the grand prize draw and the daily gift certificate draw from a participating sponsor.
- You’ll also have another chance to win a gift certificate from our participating sponsors! Skookum Music Festival has three components: Music, Food, Art. We’ll have daily polls on the CFNR Network Facebook page where you’ll be able to vote for your favourite item from one of those components! Everyone who votes will be entered to win a gift certificate!
CFNR VIP Status Card pick-up locations:
Once you get your card, fill out this registration form:
Contest closes on Friday, August 24th at 6pm.
Grand prize winner will be announced on August 27th!
How to enter:
- Grand Prize: No purchase necessary. Listeners can pick up their loyal listener cards from participating merchants starting August 1st and then must register their cards on cfnrfm.ca. From August 8th-24th, if they hear an announcer call out a number that is on their card, they must call in within 9 minutes to be entered into the grand prize draw and daily gift certificate draw.
- Facebook: People must like the CFNR Network Facebook page. They must vote on the poll posted within the time frame indicated. A random draw will be made from all valid entries.
- The contest opens Wednesday, August 1st and closes on Friday, August 24th at 6pm PST.
- Prize: Grand Prize Skookum Music Festival VIP package for two (2 VIP Skookum Music Festival weekend passes, round trip airfare, 4-night hotel. Client gift certificates.
- The grand prize draw will be made randomly from all valid entries received .The winner will be announced during the afternoon drive show on Monday, August 27th, 2018. Daily gift certificate draw winners will be drawn from all on-air qualifiers that day and will take place during the 5pm hour.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, must not have won a major prize within the last year and must not reside in the same household as a CFNR employee.
- Once a name is pulled, the announcer will attempt to contact the person prior to naming them the winner. Should there be no direct contact via phone with the name drawn, another name will be pulled and, again, must have contact with the person. This will be done until direct contact via phone is made and that person will be named the winner.
- An audio recording will be made of the phone call and CFNR will have full rights to use this audio for promotional purposes. The named winner also gives the rights to CFNR to use any photos taken of them for promotional purposes.
- CFNR is not responsible for any other expenses during the trip that the travel voucher is used for.
- CFNR is removed from any and all liability during the trip.
- The grand prize package is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value
- Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. All entrants are providing information directly to the Contest Sponsors and agree to release Apple Inc. from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest.