Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'AGPressGraph\manipulator' does not have a method 'httpsCanonicalURL' in /home/cfnrfm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Latest Headlines
Home / News / Snow-damaged chimney sparks fire

Snow-damaged chimney sparks fire

Homeowners in the Terrace area are being advised to check their chimneys after last month’s heavy snowfall.

The warning comes from the Thornhill Volunteer Fire Department after a house fire near Lakelse Lake early Wednesday morning.

Chief Wes Patterson says the fire spread from a damaged chimney to the attic of the Kroyer Road home.

Patterson says it’s always a good idea to check your chimney periodically.

Patterson says the two residents of the home escaped without injury, but the house did suffer extensive roof and smoke damage.

About Bill Fee

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: