Fly Away to see the Eagles
The Eagles are playing Rogers Arena in Vancouver May 10th and you could win your way there with CFNR!
Grand prize package includes:
- Round trip airfare on Central Mountain Air
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Pair of tickets to The Eagles
Enter the grand prize draw now until April 25th by filling out the entry form below and also on the contests page on the CFNR App (available for iOS and Android). You can enter once per day on both the app and the website, so you can double your chance to win!
The grand prize winner will be announced on April 26th!
Flyaway to see the Eagles!
From the station that keeps you rocking , CFNR!
- How to enter: Go to the contests section on the CFNR App or on www.cfnrfm.ca and submit the online entry form.
- The contest opens Friday, April 6th, 2018 at 9am PDT and closes Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 at 3pm PDT.
- Prize: Two (2) tickets for The Eagles at Rogers Arena May 10th , round trip airfare and two night’s hotel accommodation.
- The grand prize draw will be made randomly from all valid online entries received through the CFNR app and website. The winner will be announced during the morning show on Thursday, April 26th, 2018.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, must not have won a major prize within the last year and must not reside in the same household as a CFNR employee. Online and App entries are limited to once per day per person per platform. The winner must be available for travel May 9th-11th, 2018.
- Once a name is pulled, the announcer will attempt to contact the person prior to naming them the winner. Should there be no direct contact via phone with the name drawn, another name will be pulled and, again, must have contact with the person. This will be done until direct contact via phone is made and that person will be named the winner.
- An audio recording will be made of the phone call and CFNR will have full rights to use this audio for promotional purposes. The named winner also gives the rights to CFNR to use any photos taken of them for promotional purposes.
- CFNR is not responsible for transportation during the trip or any other expenses accrued.
- The grand prize package is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value
- Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. All entrants are providing information directly to the Contest Sponsors and agree to release Apple Inc. from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest.