Win a $3000 Travel Voucher
Where in the World Is Wild William Wesley?!
Wild William Wesley has taken off globetrotting, and if you can identify his latest stop on his world tour, you just might win yourself a $3000 travel voucher!
Starting, Monday March 5th, listen weekdays for your chance to play ‘Where in the World is Wild William Wesley’. Identify William’s location from the clues given, and you could win up to 3 contest entries!
Also starting Monday, you can also enter here each weekday AND on the CFNR App! Correctly identify the location of that day’s Wild William selfie and submit the online entry form!
The grand prize winner will be announced on March 26th!
Another great contest from Your Nation Your Station, CFNR!
Thanks to our amazing sponsors for making this possible:
N&V Johnson Services Tillicum Twin Theatres
Grassy Bay Petro Canada Alternative Tax and Bookeeping
All West Glass H&R Block Terrace
- How to enter: Listen daily for the cue to call in to play the on-air contest. Go to the contests section on the CFNR App or on www.cfnrfm.ca and submit the online entry form with the correct location.
- The contest opens Monday, March 5th, 2018 at 6am PST and closes Friday, March 23rd, 2018 at 11pm PDT.
- Prize: $3000 travel voucher
- The grand prize draw will be made randomly from all valid online entries received through the on-air contest, the CFNR app and website. The winner will be announced during the morning show on Monday, March 26th, 2018.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, must not have won a major prize within the last year and must not reside in the same household as a CFNR employee. Listeners are limited to only qualifying once on-air. Online and App entries are limited to once per day per person per platform.
- Once a name is pulled, the announcer will attempt to contact the person prior to naming them the winner. Should there be no direct contact via phone with the name drawn, another name will be pulled and, again, must have contact with the person. This will be done until direct contact via phone is made and that person will be named the winner.
- An audio recording will be made of the phone call and CFNR will have full rights to use this audio for promotional purposes. The named winner also gives the rights to CFNR to use any photos taken of them for promotional purposes.
- CFNR is not responsible for any other expenses during the trip that the travel voucher is used for.
- CFNR is removed from any and all liability during the trip with which the travel voucher is used for.
- The grand prize package is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value
- Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. All entrants are providing information directly to the Contest Sponsors and agree to release Apple Inc. from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest.