Win a trip to see U2 at BC Place May 12th!
To commemorate the 30th anniversary of The Joshua Tree album, U2 is going on tour and it kicks off in Vancouver at BC Place May 12th! CFNR wants to send you and a guest to the show!
Grand prize package includes:
- Round trip airfare provided by Central Mountain Air
- Hotel accommodations
- Two (2) U2 concert tickets May 12th in Vancouver
From March 15th-April 4th, listen for the cue to call-in. The first 5 callers through will be entered into the grand prize draw and one of those lucky five callers will also win U2’s Greatest Hits! You can also fill out the online entry below and enter once per day.
The winner will be announced April 5th.
Sponsored in part by:
- Central Mountain Air
- Grassy Bay Petro Canada
- H&R Block Alternative Tax and Bookeeping
- All West Glass NR Motors
- Chances Prince Rupert
- Kitsumkalum Tempo Gas
- OK Tire Cap-It
- Dulux Paint Glacier Toyota
Win a trip to see U2’s Joshua Tree Tour May 12th at BC Place!
Another great contest from Your Nation Your Station CFNR.
- How to enter: Listen to CFNR and call in when you hear the cue to call-in sounder. First 5 callers will be taken and entered into the draw. Go to www.cfnrfm.ca and submit the online entry form on the contest page.
- The contest opens March 15th, 2017 at 6am PDT and closes April 4th, 2017 at 3pm PDT.
- Prize: Two (2) tickets for U2 at BC Place May 12th, round trip airfare and hotel accommodations.
- The grand prize draw will be made randomly from all on-air qualifiers and valid online entries received. The winner will be announced during the morning show on Wednesday, April 5th, 2017.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, must not have won a major prize within the last year and must not reside in the same household as a CFNR employee. Online entries are limited to once per day per person. Qualifying prize (U2 Greatest Hits – one (1) per cue to call-in (45 available)) is limited to one per person.
- CFNR is not responsible for transportation during the trip or any other expenses accrued.
- The grand prize package is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value