Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'AGPressGraph\manipulator' does not have a method 'httpsCanonicalURL' in /home/cfnrfm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Latest Headlines
Home / News / Coastal First Nations to receive environmental award

Coastal First Nations to receive environmental award

The Coastal First Nations is getting the EarthCare award from the Sierra Club US.

Other environmental and industry stakeholders who helped implement the Great Bear Rainforest Agreements are also receiving the award in conjunction with the Coastal First Nations.

The agreements were signed earlier this year and will protect 85% of the Great Beat Rainforest from logging, while the remaining 15% is subject to stringent logging regulations.

Bear trophy hunting within the area is also prohibited.

The award is given to people and organizations that have made contributions to environmental conservation and protection.

About CFNR Team

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: