Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'AGPressGraph\manipulator' does not have a method 'httpsCanonicalURL' in /home/cfnrfm/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Latest Headlines
Home / 2018 / Extension cord faulted for fire
Extension cord faulted for fire

Extension cord faulted for fire

A faulty extension cord appears to be the cause of a weekend house fire in Kitimat.

Fire crews were called out to a Fulmer Street home around 3:30 Saturday morning.

Flames that began at the back of the house spread into the attic before firefighters were able to put out the fire.

Two people were home at the time of the fire, but there were able to escape without injury.

About Dave Bondy

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: